How can I live well with HF?
It may not always be easy to live with heart failure. But taking charge of your everyday health, maintaining a positive attitude, and getting help when you need it can keep you operating at your personal best.
- Take charge of your health
- What can I do to live well with heart failure?
- Manage related conditions
- What is atrial fibrillation and what are the risks?
- What is ventricular tachycardia and how is it managed?
- Preventing blood clots after hospitalization for heart failure
- Other lifestyle considerations
- Can heart failure affect your mood?
- Why am I having trouble sleeping?
- Why do I need to quit smoking?
- Do I need to avoid alcohol?
- Is sexual activity safe for heart failure patients?
- Tips for traveling with heart failure