Makes 6 servings
- 1 cups cooked spelt (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- cup olives (e.g. Spanish, Kalamata), rinsed and drained
- cup low-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix all ingredients together and place in a medium casserole dish. Place in oven, on top rack, uncovered, and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown and heated through.
Nutritional information per serving: 268 calories, 12 g protein, 6 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 50 g carbohydrate, 14 g fiber, 9 g sugar, 277mg sodium.